As a trainee at FSTR you will work closely with colleagues in all stages of the “event life cycle’’. The internship will ideally start end of may 2017 and last until end of January 2018. A development plan and specific tasks for this internship will be set up between FSTR and the interns’ University. The key responsibilities will include the following:
- Updating our website and other event material.
- Editing video clips from the events.
- Creating and designing Thank-You cards.
- Preparing and designing the hand-out material for the events.
- Creating, designing and sending out invitations using our online email marketing platform.
- Creating ready-for-print marketing materials and online banners.
- Managing our social media activity.
- Qualifications/Skill Requirements
- Fluent in English (written and oral). Any other additional EU languages would be considered an asset.
- Relevant university degree: presently studying communication, marketing or similar.
- Good computer skills: good command of MS Office, database management, acquaintance with Internet etc.
- Knowledge in Photoshop. Any other graphic design applications such as Illustrator or InDesign would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team.
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment.
- Capability to prioritize and work with several projects at the same time.
- Self-going and being able to take own initiatives in several situations.
- Type of contract: Stage scolaire: This is a contract for students with the aim to apply theoretical knowledge in a working
- environment. This contract will be set up between the applicant’s university and QED.
If you wish to apply, kindly send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org