FSTR is looking for a paid intern (during the summer periode, can be prolonged). Upon acceptance the period and salary will be discussed. FSTR is located in Ghent (Belgium).
- Can write code (!) In a language of his or her choosing
- Knows something about (big) databases Ideally someone that can explain us what Boyce-Codd Normal Form is because we forgot.
- Knows something about keeping databases up and running Ideally someone that can tell us whether or not (and why) we should use Elasticsearch.
- Knows how to apply their code to said databases in a performant way in a Map/Reduce like way?
- Job Type: Internship
- Job Location: 9000 Gent
- Required education: Bachelor’s